Colour Analysis Training in a Box is a franchise-free seasonal and tonal colour analysis course, with colour psychology training that’s not available anywhere else.
Learn seasonal and tonal colour analysis from scratch, or add colour to your existing image consultancy, with my proven step-by-step Stuff the System Put the Client First method, along with my personal email support.
What should you be looking for?
What should you be looking for in a Colour Analysis training course?
The course is written and presented by Kim Bolsover, a recognised, award-winning professional who has run her own successful image consultancy for over 40 years. It’s self-study training so you learn at your own pace without the need to leave your home or office.
It’s professional training on tap, wherever you are in the world.
- The course includes both seasonal and tonal colour analysis
- The choice to work with 4 seasons, 6 tones, 12 seasons, or any other combination
- Works with any skin type or colour, in any country
- Works with any drapes and colour swatches
- Takes into account both the physical and psychological aspects of your client
- How to get your image consultancy up and running and how to get your first clients
- How to expand your existing image business
- Includes comprehensive support so you have a real person to turn to with your questions both during and after your course
Condensing over 40 years of colour analysis learning into one course was always going to involve a mountain of information. It’s a bit much to take in all at once, so I’ve split it down into an easy-to-follow modular format.
Here’s how it works
Follow the online tuition with the Colour Analysis Training Manual, the same training guide that every single trainee receives on my face-to-face training events. You don’t get a cut-down version. Then just when you thought the training manual was more than enough, there’s extra online learning, over 370 pages of in-depth training materials, plus I’ve included all the done-for-you, ready-to-print client handouts you’ll need to get started.
- Learn colour theory and the principles of seasonal and tonal colour analysis, the 4 Seasons and the 6 Tones, seasonal traits and tonal characteristics, and how to put it all into practice
- Learn about skin tone, how your client relates to colour, and how my methods work with every skin type and colour on the planet
- How to run 1-to-1 colour consultations without the stress
- How to run group colour workshops so that you can cater for all client types
- How to easily determine your client’s colour personality and your own, of course
- How to help every client look and feel so fabulous that they book with you for more
The 1-to-1 colour consultation
There’s no need to reinvent the wheel. Boost your confidence knowing you have access to my tried-and-tested techniques that I’ve spent years fine tuning.
- Learn how to do a 1-to-1 colour consultation by watching an in-depth full-length unedited colour consultation
- Find out how to use and advise your client on neutrals, accent colours, jewellery, make-up
- Discover how to diagnose colour using your drapes
- Learn alternative ways to analyse your client’s colouring
- Discover how to easily do personal and group colour analysis without a drape in sight
- Add another dimension to your colour consultations with a simple, fun way to discover your client’s colour personality
- Learn how to put it all together to create an unique service that will make you stand out from the crowd
Learn a simple, fun way to help your client discover her own colour personality. This will help you communicate effectively with every client, especially when they’re completely different from you. Learn how to add colour psychology as a fabulous, fun extra to your colour services.
Video clips from the course
Here are a few clips from the Colour Analysis Training in a Box course. There are about 20 minutes so grab a cup of tea, sit back and click play…
What results can you expect?
What results can you expect with my ‘Stuff the System! Put the Client First’ method of Colour Analysis training?
Easily recoup your investment
With hints and tips from over 40 years running my own image consultancy, learn:
- How to get your first clients
- How to handle telephone enquiries
- How to promote your colour consultations and group workshops
- How to book paying clients
- How to build your very own franchise-free image consultancy
- How to maximise your income and profits
You’ll understand the principles of seasonal and tonal colour analysis and how to apply them to any client anywhere in the world, no matter what their skin type or colour. You’ll be treating every single client as an unique individual. You’ll be changing people’s lives, giving them the confidence to become the person they were always meant to be – and that includes YOU!
- You will be able to run 1-1 client consultations and group workshops
- You will know how to find new clients and how to create repeat business with existing clients
- You will have your very own franchise-free independent colour consultancy and earn the respect and admiration of friends, family, and clients
- You will experience a sense of purpose in your life doing the ‘work’ you previously only dreamed of
This revolutionary colour analysis training, can be taken and re-taken whenever you like, and gives you a fantastic opportunity to get in on professional training at a mere snip of the cost to attend a live event. I love live training but it can take several days out of your already-busy schedule, and those travel and hotel expenses can easily double your overall training costs.
There are also plenty of courses out there that cost thousands of dollars and they want you to sell their make-up and scarves! For many of them, colour is just a front end to encourage you to sell their products to your clients. Even worse, some will restrict you to working in just your local area, or only use their colour supplies.
Is that what you want? Or do you want to do things your way? If you don’t want to be involved with a franchise-type training company, then take a good long look at my courses -they’re all franchise-free.
Is this training for you?
If you’re looking for in-depth, professional colour analysis training which puts the client first, and you want my personal support, and to be recognised as an expert Colour Consultant, then this is absolutely for you!
Best of all, you get a proven system
A proven system that has produced over 3,000 consultants in 60+ countries around the world. You get a step-by-step guide with my personal support that starts you on your way and builds your confidence making you virtually unstoppable in your efforts to realise your dream and work with colour and wonderful clients.
Professional training on tap, wherever you are in the world.
Colour Analysis Training in a Box customers around the world, including…
Austria, Australia, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Channel Islands, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Gran Canaria, Greece, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, and USA.
Your questions answered
Do I need extra drapes for the tonal system?
Kim, I’ve already trained in seasonal and have the 60 seasonal drape set. I really want to learn tonal and wanted this package but I’ll need to buy the extra 90 tonal drape set to learn tonal analysis and I can’t find the extra money to do both. Very disappointed but thank you for trying to help me.
Dear Karsburga, I cannot for the life of me understand why you think you’ll need extra tonal drapes. You don’t need one set of drapes for tonal and another for seasonal. Every single one of our drapes carry a label with both seasonal and tonal directions. So all our drapes can be used for both seasonal and tonal draping.
You don’t need both sets. We have simply selected 15 drapes for each of the 4 seasons in the Seasonal set so you can easily conduct Spring vs. Autumn comparisons, Spring vs. Winter comparisons, and Spring vs. Summer comparisons (plus all the other permutations, of course). But you will just as easily be able to pick out comparison drapes to select or compare the correct tones too.
The same goes for the Tonal set, where we have selected 15 drapes for each of the 6 tones; it will be simple to compare Deep vs. Light, Cool vs. Warm, Bright vs. Muted. But you will just as easily be able to pick out seasonal comparison drapes if you want to. Also, there are 42 drapes which are common to both sets.
You do not need both sets!
- If you intend to work with the seasonal method, then choose the seasonal set
- If you intend to work with both methods, then the choice is up to you, do you want to work with 60 or 90 drapes?
- If you intend to work with the tonal method, then choose the tonal set
Do I have to give up seasonal altogether?
Kim, Having performed quite a few colour analyses lately, I’m finding that perhaps seasonal swatches aren’t quite accurate enough for me, and that I need to incorporate tonal. Will your new Tonal System program show me how to do that, without me having to give up my seasonal work altogether?
Dear Ethelreda, I totally get this. Seasonal alone just doesn’t help everyone. It’s spot on for me; I’m the archetypal Winter, regardless of whether my hair is dark or blonde. But my poor Mum struggled for years with a Winter wallet because she was really a Winter going into Spring (in the old flow system). At one point I gave her both a Winter and Spring wallet but she refused to carry both around with her. So when I re-trained in tonal, the Bright tonal wallet was like a breath of fresh air to her.
So now I can offer seasonal to those clients who are definitely one of the four seasons. And I can offer tonal to those who aren’t. And so can you. You’ll love this training. Invite your happy seasonal clients back and give them a boost by adding some more tonal information to their seasonal diagnosis. Invite back those who you know really need more than the four seasons, and give them a bespoke tonal diagnosis. You will have lots of extremely happy clients and you will just love this!
|Colour Analysis Training in a Box Summary|
|Immediate, lifetime online access|
|Filmed live with a real-life image consultant, a full 2 days of seasonal and tonal colour analysis training|
|Over 9 hours of tuition|
|Over 370 pages of in-depth training materials|
Seasonal and tonal colour analysis certification
Includes 6 months of personal email support
Recommended Colour Analysis Supplies
All our courses, collections, and coaching are franchise-free which means you do not have to use the colour analysis drapes, capes, and fabric fans in our colour analysis supplies store, but the colour supplies we use the most in our courses and colour consultations are:
- Seasonal colour analysis fabric fans
- Tonal colour analysis fabric fans
- Colour analysis drape sets
- Colour analysis drape starter sets
The course is organised into modules and each module is broken down into manageable topics so that you can easily keep track of your progress.
The course contains:
- Video based training
- Easy to view, download, or print course manuals
- Easy to view, download, or print training resources
- Additional video based training modules
- Personal email support
- Training certification
The VIP Lounge was founded by award-winning mentor, trainer, speaker, and author, Kim Bolsover, who is also an independent trainer for Wella UK’s Master Colour Expert trainers and a Certified Words That Change Minds LAB Profile® Practitioner. Kim has over 40 years’ experience teaching colour, style and image, appearance, behaviour and communication, and in coaching and mentoring image consultants and entrepreneurs to build their own successful businesses. 10 things you didn't know about me