The Tonal Colour Analysis Course is new colour analysis tonal system training that’s not available anywhere else.
The 4 seasons colour theory just doesn’t work for everyone so the tonal system fills in the gaps and provides seasonal and tonal alternatives for all your clients. Now you can learn tonal colour analysis techniques with my tonal colour analysis course and add the tonal colour analysis system to your personal and group colour consultations.
Revitalise your colour consultancy
The Tonal System revitalises your colour consultancy, giving better value to your clients.
You see, the 4 seasons colour theory just doesn’t work for everyone and the tonal system fills in the gaps and you can provide both seasonal and tonal alternatives for all your clients. It will rescue all those poor clients who are struggling to make their seasonal diagnosis work for them.
A wardrobe that builds on tonal colouring
See your seasonal colour analysis clients again and show them a better way to create a wardrobe that builds on their tonal colouring. So book in your already-happy-with-their-season clients for a tonal update to add more value and personalise their colour experience.
So adding the Tonal System will provide you and your clients with more opportunities to work together. This means happier clients who will recommend you to everyone they know, which means more colour consultation bookings. Everyone wins!
A full day of training
In the Tonal Colour Analysis Course watch a full day of training where Di learns how to add the tonal system to her current seasonal colour analysis work.
- How to diagnose tonal colouring without a drape in sight
- How to convert a tonal diagnosis into a seasonal diagnosis, and vice versa
- How to use drapes for a tonal colour analysis, and exactly what to look for
- How to choose drapes for tonal colour analysis, especially when you already have seasonal drapes
- The legacy and influence of Giorgio Armani on the colour industry
- What your colour client really wants to know, and what you should stop telling her right now!
- How to revisit those clients who didn’t resonate with being a season and give them tonal advice that works
- How to break the nonsensical rules that have stifled both colour consultants and their clients for years
- In-depth descriptions of all 6 tonal types with suggestions for best colours, neutrals, glasses, jewellery
- Print-ready client handouts for each of the 6 tonal types
- The 4-page Tonal Taster script – my secret marketing method. Watch and listen as Di and I walk through the entire script and learn how to use the Tonal Taster to promote your 1-1 colour analysis consultations
A great alternative to the Tonal Colour Analysis Course is Colour Analysis Training in a Box where you can learn seasonal and tonal colour analysis from scratch or add colour to your existing colour consultancy work with my proven step-by-step ‘Put the Client First’ system together with my personal support.
Recommended Colour Analysis Supplies
All our courses, collections, and coaching are franchise-free which means you do not have to use the colour analysis drapes, capes, and fabric fans in our colour analysis supplies store, but the colour supplies we use the most in our courses and colour consultations are:
- Seasonal colour analysis fabric fans
- Tonal colour analysis fabric fans
- Colour analysis drape sets
- Colour analysis drape starter sets
The course is organised into modules and each module is broken down into manageable topics so that you can easily keep track of your progress. The course contains over 4 hours of video tuition with transcripts and extra training materials.
- Video based training
- Includes a 4-page Tonal Taster script
- Easy to view, download, or print course notes
- Easy to view, download, or print training resources
- Easy to view, download, or print client handouts
- Personal email support
- Training certification
The VIP Lounge was founded by award-winning mentor, trainer, speaker, and author, Kim Bolsover, who is also an independent trainer for Wella UK’s Master Colour Expert trainers and a Certified Words That Change Minds LAB Profile® Practitioner. Kim has over 40 years’ experience teaching colour, style and image, appearance, behaviour and communication, and in coaching and mentoring image consultants and entrepreneurs to build their own successful businesses. 10 things you didn't know about me